The role will focus on HSS and HR open and e-learning training courses for new and existing clients, as well as any other service line required.
The target market will be Health & Safety Managers, Training Managers, HR Managers and L&D Manager in any UK business.
Role and Responsibilities
- Prospecting and managing the sales process to achieve new sales. Mainly though telephone, e-mail and on-line platforms.
- Ensure, where possible, that all requirements are effectively dealt with and agree next steps with the customer and diarise for follow up activity
- Follow up attendees to Make UK webinars, briefings, and other events to discuss current and future training requirements
- Build rapport with training bookers and decision-makers within businesses to become their main point of contact for open training and e-Learning
- Attending sales meetings, company organised training programmes or courses and events. This will be virtual or face to face as required
- Complete sales order documentation
- Prepare monthly/ quarterly reports, forecasts or other as requested to ensure all information is collated and entered on Make UK databases – in conjunction with BD Support team and relevant Make UK operations admin/ support teams
- Agile, confident, and driven
- Team and company focussed
- Engaged and passionate about the Make UK brand and keep up to date with commercial developments
- Experience in B2B sales (desirable but not essential)
- Able to efficiently collaborate and liaise with stakeholders
Existing right to work in the UK, passed security clearance
We are named Insignis because our core values are:
- Be Remarkable
- Have Integrity
- Grow Together