Senior Cybersecurity Manager
These roles are hybrid with three days being from the office and two from home per week, this is flexible but is representative of the initial 6 months at least.
You will be collaborating closely with a growing team of professionals, supporting customers across the world.
Your responsibilities and duties
- Maintaining strong customer relationships through regular communication
- Supporting the weekly SecOps meetings
- Reviewing Integration and Service incidents
- Creation of Service requests for On-Boarding
- Ensuring deliverables are provided within SLA’s
- Checking security controls are in place and if there are any gaps within them
- Ensuring Network Architecture is in place and documented with a high degree of accuracy
- Keeping up-to-date with SLA compliance, False Positive rates, and On-Boarding updates
- Develop custom use cases for unique accounts
- Management of Enterprise level accounts
- Present to C-Suite and Board Level stakeholders within customer structures
- Lead Major and Critical Incident handling where needed
- Auditing the deliverables of NDR (Network Detection and Response), EPP (Endpoint Protection Platform), VMaaS (Vulnerability Management as a Service), ETC.
- Strong knowledge in areas covered by CompTIA Security+ and Network+
- Strong experience working within a Security Operations environment, preferably within a Managed Service Provider
- Strong Communication Skills
We are named Insignis because our core values are:
- Be Remarkable
- Have Integrity
- Grow Together