We are on the hunt for a number of Cybersecurity Managers/Analysts with a strong background in Security Operations, ideally within an MSP or MSSP company.
These roles are hybrid with three days working from the office and two days working from home per week. This is flexible but is representative of the initial 6 months at least.
You will be collaborating closely with a growing team of professionals, supporting customers across the world.
Role and Responsibilities
- Maintaining strong customer relationships through regular communication
- Supporting the weekly SecOps meetings
- Reviewing Integration and Service incidents
- Creation of Service requests for On-Boarding
- Ensuring deliverables are provided within SLA’s
- Checking security controls are in place and if there are any gaps within them
- Ensuring Network Architecture is in place and documented with a high degree of accuracy
- Keeping up-to date with SLA compliance, False Positive rates, and On-Boarding updates
- Develop custom use cases for unique accounts
- Management of Enterprise level accounts
- Present to C-Suite and Board Level stakeholders within customer structures
- Lead Major and Critical Incident handling where needed
- Auditing the deliverables of NDR (Network Detection and Response), EPP (Endpoint Protection Platform), VMaaS (Vulnerability Management as a Service), ETC.
- Qualifications such as CompTIA Security+, Networking+ or a relevant BSc/MSc is desirable
- Experience working within a Security Operations environment, preferably within a Managed Service Provider
- Strong Communication Skills
Insignis is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Gym Membership Scheme
- Holidays – starting at 24 days + Bank Holidays
- Pension Plan
- Ongoing training and development, with recognized qualifications towards a defined career path
- Attendance at conferences and industry events
- Annual off-site residential training
- Access to an online training platform
- Opportunity to move to global offices, in multiple countries
- Relocation assistance
- Weekly team social activity (bowling etc.)
- Personal Loan Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme in development
- Salary sacrifice schemes in development
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity schemes
- A culture of learning, development and support to achieve both career and personal aspirations
Tell us about yourself...
Not the right role for you?
Find more here...
We are named Insignis because our core values are:
- Be Remarkable
- Have Integrity
- Grow Together
When we recruit, we recruit for you. We become your brand ambassador and work hard to understand your company’s reputation, to ensure it is upheld, accurately represented and effectively marketed in the employment market.