Leeds (Hybrid, 2 days on site p/w)
- Working in an Agile environment.
- Work as part of the flagship welfare reform programme.
- Pair programming environment.
- Implementing APIs for internal and external use.
- Take part in 2nd-line support of applications and platforms, including occasional support outside of office hours.
Will work in an Agile, multidisciplinary team of Developers, Designers, and Analysts focused on the Department for Work and Pensions’ flagship welfare reform programme.
Day-to-day the successful contractors will be an integral part of that team in designing, creating and improving new and existing products, platforms and transactions across government.
- Recent experience with Java 11 (or later)
- Excellent understanding of TDD and BSS
- Experience with large microservice architectures
- Experience of working within an Agile environment.
MUST be SC clearable at a minimum (ideally already cleared) – No flex on rate or hybrid working arrangements.
We are named Insignis because our core values are:
- Be Remarkable
- Have Integrity
- Grow Together