Multi-Skilled Maintenance Tutor
This role will see you working with employers to upskill and train their engineers on bespoke packages by delivering training and assessment activities at their place of work, or at the Make UK training hub.
Your responsibilities and duties
- Support the delivery and development of Make UK’s Electrical and Mechanical Commercial and Upskilling training programme
- Day to day management of commercial delegates (including hands-on training) and efficient administration of course material
- Provide advice and guidance to the Commercial Manager on new industrial applications and developments
- Time served apprentice, relevant level 3 qualification or equivalent.
- Skills-specific NVQ level 3 or higher
- A1 Assessor qualified (desirable)
- A logical approach to problem-solving with the ability to provide direction
- Excellent communication skills and good presentation technique
- Ability to maintain good customer relationships
- Right to work in UK and prepared to travel when required
All applicant data submitted is handled in accordance with our Privacy Notice.
Insignis is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are named Insignis because our core values are:
- Be Remarkable
- Have Integrity
- Grow Together