Manufacturing Engineer (NPI)
This particular role will be supporting a brand-new project which will enable you to work alongside senior members of the team supporting a new product being introduced.
Your responsibilities and duties
- Work between the R&D and production environment to ensure new products are introduced successfully to production, as well as supporting with existing products.
- Write processes to ensure new products are built in the best way, in line with the organisations practices.
- Feedback on issues to aid with the assembly and design of products.
- A relevant engineering degree in mechanical/industrial/production
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, ideally aerospace, automotive or rail.
- Ideally a knowledge of fibre optics.
- Lean/Six Sigma
Insignis is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are named Insignis because our core values are:
- Be Remarkable
- Have Integrity
- Grow Together