Quality Operational Support Manager
|Joining a small and critical team you will help define Quality requirements for the development and implementation of all data collection and analysis facilities, ensuring stake holders are consulted appropriately across key parts of the business in the UK and France, driving harmonisation projects and quality processes to improve business KPIs.|
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure Quality Operations Excellence improvement projects are managed effectively.
- Support the Quality Operations Excellence Manager by working closely with process owners, and teams to ensure that all improvement projects include appropriate quality requirements, KPIs and targets to meet quality standards from the outset.
- Ensure quality data processing tools and facilities are implemented successfully.
- Participate in improvement activities to harmonise processes for investigation analysis supporting accurate problem identification and resolution.
- Facilitate Lessons Learned, or Root Cause Analysis preventative activities are delivered with embedded and error tested solutions.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in quality methods and procedures in high technology environments
- High level of expertise in collating and interpreting large sets of data from different formats and re-presenting this to multiple stakeholders
- Crystal clear communication skills with the ability to provide balanced arguments and recommendations – strong facilitation skills
- Relevant technical Degree in engineering, operations or technology
- Ideally applicants will have recognised quality and data management qualifications
Insignis is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are named Insignis because our core values are:
- Be Remarkable
- Have Integrity
- Grow Together