Data and Information Advisor
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the integration of the BIM models and use this to manage the cost integration to carry out analysis.
- Establish information management strategies in line with existing standards.
- Responsible for the design of multiple data models and specifications that fulfill needs.
- Responsible for Data Architecture development and design.
- Develop guidance on different aspects of data and information, to promote awareness of good practice and consistency across a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Responsible for ensuring information across the business is managed effectively and efficiently.
- To be accountable for any data and information-based reporting to stakeholders, as relevant.
- Previous experience in Building Information Modelling (BIM) is essential.
- Ability to apply principles and methods to information management, modelling, and data security, including understanding the approaches and consequences to data creation, transformation and visualisation.
- Ability to undertake data profiling and source system analysis; and able to present a rationale to colleagues to support the end use of the data.
- Ability to identify areas of innovation in data tools and techniques and recognise appropriate timing for adoption.
- Ability to ensure data governance supports changes to the organisational strategy or corporate services.
- Ability to develop and set data standards for an organisation.
- Ability to anticipate problems, prevent them and design resolutions across a complex organisation; articulating these solutions to others to help develop their problem-solving capabilities.
Insignis is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are named Insignis because our core values are:
- Be Remarkable
- Have Integrity
- Grow Together