Graduate/Junior Cybersecurity Manager
Canary Wharf (Hybrid)
Role and Responsibilities
- Understand the needs of your clients as well as the deliverables and services provided.
- Ensure customers receive their daily, weekly, and monthly deliverables on time.
- Keep abreast of security and network developments to keep up to date with the services being provided
- Act independently as a security advisor to customers and act as a technical account manager
- Continuous improvement of customer experience
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing environments and handle new issues as they arise
Essential Skills Including:
- Technical knowledge within the Cybersecurity space
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal. (Extra languages would be a bonus)
- Excellent problem solving and an analytical approach to security issues
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks or client relationships
- Educational qualification: Bachelors or Masters in Cybersecurity, Computer Science or Digital Forensics. Alternatively accredited certifications such as CompTIA Security+ will be considered.
- Candidates with hands-on experience in IT support, Networking, or Service Desk positions would be ideal however is by no means a must-have.
Insignis is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Gym Membership Scheme
- Holidays – starting at 24 days + Bank Holidays
- Pension Plan
- Ongoing training and development, with recognized qualifications towards a defined career path
- Attendance at conferences and industry events
- Annual off-site residential training
- Access to an online training platform
- Opportunity to move to global offices, in multiple countries
- Relocation assistance
- Weekly team social activity (bowling etc)
- Personal Loan Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme in development
- Salary sacrifice schemes in development
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity schemes
- A culture of learning, development and support to achieve both career and personal aspirations
We are named Insignis because our core values are:
- Be Remarkable
- Have Integrity
- Grow Together